function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
s5s5 

Lookup field in Public site

Hi,

I enabled all field level security and profile permission also in sites but still in public site if i opened this lookup it is just opening and it is not showing any data.

Please let me know how  to enable the lookup in public site so as to retrieve the data from Account.

Thanks in advance.

IspitaIspita

Hi s5,

Is it that the UI displays but on searching you don't get the search results as per your expectation? Please do specify?

s5s5

In visual force if i click on lookup field it is showing data i.e account name.But in public site lookup is opening but it is not retriving data i.e Account name from salesforce.

If i enter name and then if i click go in lookup then also it is not showing data.I want the data to be displayed after clicking lookup

so that user can select the Account name.I dont want user to enter and search Account name just they have to select name in lookup i want .

Please help me in this.

NasipuriNasipuri

The user from the public sites will not be able to look up account if you are using customer portal license .

As the profile on which the public site is running that do not have any permission on the Account Object.

Thanks and Regards,

Dinesh Nasipuri

dinesh.nasipuri@gmail.com