function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BhawnaBhawna 

Opportunity Product Related List "Edit All" button

How can i Add More columns to the page that opens on click of "Edit All" button on opportunity Product Related List?

Help. plz

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
shillyershillyer

I forgot something...

When you edit the Opportunity Product Page Layout, you will see a link on the top right labeled: Edit Multi-Line Layout - click that and you can bring over the new fields you want displayed.

Hope that helps,

Sati

All Answers

shillyershillyer

You need to create new fields under Opportunity Products, and then add them to the Opportunity Products Page Layout.

Hope that helps,

Sati

BhawnaBhawna

I was not able to do so. I tried creating New Fields in Opportunity Products and added the Field to Opportunity Products' Page Layout, but the Field didn't show up on "Edit All" button's page.

http://screencast.com/t/TOUdG21v

I'm still viewing the old interface where Quantity and Sales Price is visible, but not the other new field I added.

Also, amazingly I was able to Add "Line Description" field to this Above screen, but I edited the "Opportunity Products' Page Layout" and added the Line Description field there, and saved now it was displayed on screen, but then I removed it and then added it again now it didn't Showed Up :( ...

What exactly is the reason behind showing/hiding of field on
"Edit All" button's page ? :(

shillyershillyer

I forgot something...

When you edit the Opportunity Product Page Layout, you will see a link on the top right labeled: Edit Multi-Line Layout - click that and you can bring over the new fields you want displayed.

Hope that helps,

Sati

This was selected as the best answer
BhawnaBhawna

Hi Sati,

Thanks a lot, it really worked  :smileyhappy: