function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mkt_hgbmkt_hgb 

Looking for a drag&drop Contract Management Tool

Hey,

as I didnt find an adequate area where I can pose my question, I hope this is not "Off Topic" in General Development.

Well, I am looking for an intuitive, easy to learn and easy to handle contract management software what can be integrated in salesforce or has at least a connection to it.What I imagine is a kind of drag&drop system in which an admin defines single modules or articles (with a text description, price, pictures etc.) and a sales rep can create a contract / offer click by click later on. The custom data (account name, etc.) will be pulled from salesforce.com automatically.The created contract should be available in MS Word to make individual changes.

I am not only looking for a plain invoice / quote software, but it should also give me the possibility to add predefined text components to give a proposal for solution for example. Due to a contract can be devided into serveral paragraphs / headlines  it would be nice to have an automatically generated index of contents.

Due to I dont want to install hundreds of apps from appexchange I wanted to ask the community first if you can recommand any software that matches (most) all of my requirements.

Does anybody know APTTUS?

THANK YOU very much for helping me in this issue :)

Sharan PatelSharan Patel

Hi,

Having read your issues, and concerns you may check on Pramata. Pramata is the Enterprise Contracts Intelligence company. We support risk management, compliance, and revenue assurance by providing global companies with the ability to analyze and report across the complex and unstructured information in business-to-business contracts. Our approach includes our proprietary SaaS technology, a team of on-shore and off-shore attorneys and accountants, and lean six sigma processes all operating systematically in the background to ensure data quality. Our executive sponsors are generally GC, CFO/Controller, and/or COO typically trying to achieve one or more strategic objectives related to contracts.

If you would like any further information and would like to use our free trail; Please do get back to me. And we can discuss this further.

Regards,
Sharan

sharan.patel@pramata.com

Matt McBurneyMatt McBurney

Hi,

I am currently an Account Manager with Pramata Corporation.  We have successfully integrated our contract intelligence solution with Salesforce.com for a broad range of customers, including the implementation of a contract request wizard within Salesforce.com

We take a phased implementation approach, which consists of our review of already executed agreements, which are reviewed within our proprietary Contracts Intelligence Engine.  Once the data is extracted, we  push that information directly into Salesforce.com, where it is available to salesforce.com users as a dashboard.   Once the data is extracted and pushed to salesforce.com, you are able to track you contracting tendencies in a robust manner, which will result in a much more informed decision around what would make sense from an efficiency perspective related to contract creation.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in discussing further.   We have had experience with these kinds of implementation projects across a wide range of customers and would be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Best Regards,
Matt

matthew.mcburney@pramata.com

(339) 226-2578