function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chung WuChung Wu 

Query using Bulk API

Hi all,

I'm trying to start a Job via the Bulk API to query the AccountHistory table, but I get this error:

'Unknown exception in Async API. Please contact support with ID: ###'

Same goes for LeadHistory, etc.  Are the History tables not supported in the Bulk query API?

Thanks!

Chung

dsalkodsalko
Hello I have the same problem with all "_History" tables and NewsFeed table. Anyone knows where to contact support? Also, I've found this link http://code.google.com/p/forceworkbench/issues/detail?id=553 This guy says about bug W-1133045 Anyone knows the place where I can read more about this bug? I'd like to know more about issue. Thanks.
CRMfusion - GWCRMfusion - GW

I just ran into this one....   Has anyone heard back from sfdc on it?  The meta data indicates that it is queryable and there is no specific property in the metadata that indicates that it is not "BulkQueryable"

BC_IABC_IA

we are also facing the same issue..We are getting the same error when we are trying to fetch the result using bulk API for objects like account, contact etc.. But no errors on User.

Do post if anyone knows the exact cause and solution for the same.

DrorRDrorR

I'm having also the same problem.

I'm getting the error when trying to bulk query all history tables.

Is there a solution? 

Or at least a way to know up front that the object cannot be query by bulk API?

Ben PovlichBen Povlich

Any update on this?  Has anyone heard anything about it?

Thys MichelsThys Michels

Any update on this?I can run History tables in my Sanbox but not in Production. Strange.