function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jadenjaden 

Training - Dev 401

I am considering taking the Dev401 class but trying to decide on trip.  Staying at suggested hotels near the venue is usually more expensive then staying a little further out.   However sometimes staying at the suggested hotels allows for networking about the class and working on things at night can be good as well.

I am looking for feedback from others who have attended; could you please share your thougts on this. 

Thanks for the input

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
jadenjaden

Thank you; I decided to stay outside of the city.  There is nothing reasonable and since the training class is not at a specific hotel people will not be staying at one place.  I will take time to hang out and network. 

I appreciate your input.

All Answers

KB@HDKB@HD

Typically you get a reduced rate for attending the training. If it is still costly, look at nearby options. You can stay late, network etc and just sleep and clean up at the nearby location. Just be sure it is within walking distance......

jadenjaden

Thank you; I decided to stay outside of the city.  There is nothing reasonable and since the training class is not at a specific hotel people will not be staying at one place.  I will take time to hang out and network. 

I appreciate your input.

This was selected as the best answer
karyamkaryam

Announcing TPaaS™, a platform built on Force.com to teach Salesforce.com admin, developer, and management essentials.

Salesforce Training Platform as a Service, TPaaS™ - http://gtr.net/salesforce-com/salesforce-training-platform-as-a-service-tpaas/