function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
emsiefletchemsiefletch 

Product pages for a website

Hi Guys,

I am new to the cloud !!  I have a client with a Saleforce / Glovia system, and a wordpress website.  I would like to pull out the prroduct data from their system and display it on the website, so customers can browse their stock, and then have a place order function, for account customers only, which will create maybe a lead in salesforce.

Any ideas on the best way to do this would be gratefully accepted !!  If it's too complicated, I can just replicate the data - but that is not obviously ideal !

Many Thanks

Emma

Jon Mountjoy_Jon Mountjoy_

You want to display the salesforce data on the wordpress web site?  It sounds like you'll want to whip up a PHP page that uses the Force.com Toolkit for PHP to query the data, and then display it there.

John KlokJohn Klok

So basically, you want a solution that would sync your Salesforce data with WordPress.

A CRMJetty Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal can help you with that. It would automatically sync the data from Salesforce to WordPress in real-time. Up of that, it provides all the necessary features that would help your client retain their customers. Using it, their customers can even manage their data. They can generate tickets and even browse their order history. Besides, the portal provides security and multi language support. 

You can learn more about the Salesforce Customer Portal here.