function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
B2AB2A 

Data loader error: field integrity exception: PricebookEntryId

Hi ,

I'm receiving an error when trying import opportunity line items, where price book entry ID is required.  I have provided it and I get an error (Below), although it seems as if the curency is USD for all.

field integrity exception: PricebookEntryId (pricebook entry currency code does not match opportunity currency code)

Any help would be great!

NasipuriNasipuri

Hi , 

This is a valid error. In a single Opportunity you cannot mix the price book and Currency, simply speaking all the Line Item in an Opportunity has to be under same price book and the Opportunity Line item currency is determined by the Opportunities Currency by the SFDC internally. So while data load make sure you are supplying single price book entry Id for  all the Line item under a single Opportunity. 

Thanks,

Dinesh Nasipuri

Dinesh.Nasipuri@gmail.com
B2AB2A

Hi Dinish, it says USD for both the Price Book and the Opportunity Currency, Unless I am looking at the incorrect field values.  Which field values of the Price Book entry csv file and Opportunity should I be checking? 

NasipuriNasipuri

The Field API name CurrencyIsoCode for both the object .

Thanks,

Dinesh 

B2AB2A
The currency iso code is matching perfectly, but error is still persistant.  What now?
symantecAPsymantecAP

Hi B2A 

I am facing same problem . Were you able to solve it. ? Kindly help