function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SumitVSumitV 

S2S and Trialforce Master Org

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any information on how S2S and Trialforce work together.  Let me explain my use case first and then what I am trying to do.

Use case: We require data sharing between our customers' orgs (who will be using our managed app - a standalone app that will be used by non-SFDC CRM customers) and our own "Central" org.  The "Central" org will host data that will be accessed by the "Customer" orgs.  The "Central" org collects data from a variety of sources, processes it, and makes it avaiable for the "Customer" orgs.  The "Customer" orgs further process this data by combining it with some of their own, proprietary data.  Salesforce to Salesforce seems to be the ideal model to make this sharing happen.  Using Apex to do this as per some other posts seems to be a very narly affair that I would like to try and avoid.

We would like to use Trialforce to deploy the "Customer" org.  In order to give our customers a painless out of the box experience, we would like to configure the Trialforce Master org to have S2S enabled and configured to automatically connect with our "Central" org and automatically subscribe to the Custom objects that the "Central" org publishes.  In addition, we would like the Master org to be configured to automatically accept all records that the "Central" org pushes out.

Is something like this possible?  What have others done?  If this is not possible, what are the alternatives?

Thanks,

Sumit

hxnhxn

Check out http://www.hubcase.com and their AppExchange app Hubcase for Salesforce

Your customer org or orgs can be hosted at Hubcase, and your central org can be using Salesforce.com. You can have as many customer orgs as you'd like.

r_boyd_848r_boyd_848

SumitV,

I have a similar Use Case did you ever get and answer to this?