function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tena W.Tena W. 

Partner Portal User Information

I have 3 partner portals.  I want to use only 1 Profile.  Therefore I only want 1 page layout to be used by all 3.  When the user enters in information a message needs to be sent out to certain people(different for each partner) to let them know a new lead, account was created. 

I also need to document on the Lead and Account which Partner portal the lead came from.   How can I do this?  Thanks this is my first time setting up partner portals.

Tena

BA_AdminBA_Admin

You can create one profile and enable the same porfile in all the portals, so bascially if you assign the pagelayout to the profile it is used by all  the portals, so i think you have to setup the workflow rules to send the send the msg when a record is created

TenaTena

How do I tell tho that the information we got came from User A(Company A) vs User D(Company B)?  Will want to know what we are getting from which partner and to email certain people in each company if something is accepted.

If I give them the same profile they will have different roles but I dont' know how to set values in the page based on the users role.

Thanks,

Tena

BA_AdminBA_Admin

In the workflows you should be able to setup based on the company name of portal name, even though if you are using the same profile for all these companies, you can rename the profile name for every company and if you want you can give them the same role or different role

eugene mutya 8eugene mutya 8
Question: How can I display new field in User Information section in My Profile layout in Partner profile?