function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Edwin KEdwin K 

Report show contacts this month birthday

Hi,

I want to ask about are there any ways in report to show contacts this month birthday? Is there any settings in timeframe or something needed to solve my case? any suggestions would be great.. thanks..

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

For this you must have a date field representing Birth Date of your contact. Then simply create a report with filter

Date Filter : Birth Date | Range : This Month | From and To will get automatically filled. Save and Run the report.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

All Answers

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

For this you must have a date field representing Birth Date of your contact. Then simply create a report with filter

Date Filter : Birth Date | Range : This Month | From and To will get automatically filled. Save and Run the report.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

This was selected as the best answer
Edwin KEdwin K

Hi,

I have done that but If I use range This Month, I can't get the contact who has birthdate for example on 6 July 1980, but If the contact's birthdate on 6 July 2011 the report returns that contact.. So how do I return contact's birthdate on 6 July 1980? And I still want the report to return This Month birthday... Are there any ways to do that?

Thanks...

Edwin KEdwin K

Hi,

It is a success.. The range "This Month" is so awesome.. Thanks a lot..

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Your welcome :)

Thanks

Ankit Arora