function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Engine ForceEngine Force 

Summer ‘11 Certification Maintenance

Did anyone receive the email that's supposedly sent on Tuesday, July 5, 2011, claimed by the Salesforce.com Certification Maintenance Announcement‏ email?

I have not received any email notification that the Summer ‘11 Certification Maintenance exams are available for registration.  

If you have received that email, can you please send me the list of study questions??

Your reply is much appreciated!

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Here is what I got from salesforce .I have altered the email a bit, but have all useful information

Summer ‘11 Certification Maintenance

The Summer ‘11 product release occurred on June 3, 2011 and June 10, 2011.

The Summer ‘11 release maintenance exams for Certified Administrators, Developers, and Consultants will be available on Tuesday, July 5, 2011.

The Summer ‘11 Release Training can be accessed from the following location:

http://www.salesforce.com/customer-resources/learning-center/details/release-training-summer11.jsp

There are five modules in the training course. We strongly recommend that you take all five modules, but when preparing for your certification maintenance exam, use the following guidelines for study:

·         Salesforce.com Certified Administrators:

o    Chatter

o    Service Cloud

o    Sales Cloud

o    Jigsaw

o    The following Force.com topic: Enhanced Profile User Interface.

·         Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developers:

o    Force.com

The Summer ‘11 Release Notes can be accessed from the following location:

http://na1.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/salesforce_summer11_release_notes.pdf

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

Engine ForceEngine Force

Hi Ankit_Arora,

Thanks for the reply. I got the email too. But in the email there is "The Summer ‘11 release maintenance exams for Certified Administrators, Developers, and Consultants will be available on Tuesday, July 5, 2011. You will receive a subsequent email notification once the exams are available for registration. ?"

I have not got this subsequent email?, which I did for spring 11 exam. Have you got that email, which should contain the study questions?