function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
levaleva 

Chatter Unfollow application test class error out

We installed Chatter Unfollow app and it’s started to cause issues. Test classes fail and block us from deploying  changes to production. Here is the ant error output

Test failure, method: chttrunfollow.UnfollowTests.testRemoveDelayBatchJobFromQueue 
-- System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Expected: 0, Actual: 4 stack (chttrunfollow)External entry point Test failure, method: chttrunfollow.UnfollowTests.verifyDelayScheduler
-- System.StringException: Invalid parameter value for parameter "id". stack (chttrunfollow) External entry point Test failure, method: chttrunfollow.UnfollowTests.verifyUnfollowQueueEmptiesProperly
-- System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Expected: 0, Actual: 2 stack (chttrunfollow) External entry point Test failure, method: chttrunfollow.UnfollowTests2.verifyReportingJobDetailsDelay
-- System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Expected: 0, Actual: 2 stack (chttrunfollow) External entry point

Any ideas?

Thank you

EIE50EIE50

Hi,

If you have enough code coverage, i would just comment out the system.assert statements in the failing test class and deploy it to production.

Thanks.

levaleva

Can't .. Managed package

Thank you for the suggestion

EIE50EIE50

If it is a managed package why dont you donwload and install in your prodcution directly instead of deploying from sandbox to production?

Thanks.

levaleva

I am not moving the Chatter app, it is already installed and being used in Production.

Now, I am attempting move totaly unrelated code and when the tests are run the Chatter stuff fails and nothing can go 

EIE50EIE50

aahh, got you. You can hardly do anything since it is a managed package. Is there any support available for that package? If so i would recommend you contacting them.

levaleva

Not really. It's a Force.com Labs app. I'll try thier board

Thank you