function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
albonillalbonill 

Need email when a Lead is converted to an Account

Hello,

I am trying to set up a Workflow Rule to send an email to a certain department when a Lead is converted to an Account.  Here is the Workflow formula:

AND(
 IsConverted  = true,
OR (ISPICKVAL (LeadSource, 'Trial Lead')), (ISPICKVAL (LeadSource, 'Campaign Lead')), (ISPICKVAL (LeadSource, 'Web Lead ')), (ISPICKVAL (LeadSource, 'Free 30-day Trial'))
)

When I convert the test Lead, nothing is sent.  The Workflow Rule is active and I have added the respective email notification as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Rise AnalyticsRise Analytics

It's your parentheses...try this:

AND(
 IsConverted  = true,
OR (ISPICKVAL (LeadSource, 'Trial Lead'), ISPICKVAL (LeadSource, 'Campaign Lead'), ISPICKVAL (LeadSource, 'Web Lead '), ISPICKVAL (LeadSource, 'Free 30-day Trial')))

All Answers

Rise AnalyticsRise Analytics

It's your parentheses...try this:

AND(
 IsConverted  = true,
OR (ISPICKVAL (LeadSource, 'Trial Lead'), ISPICKVAL (LeadSource, 'Campaign Lead'), ISPICKVAL (LeadSource, 'Web Lead '), ISPICKVAL (LeadSource, 'Free 30-day Trial')))
This was selected as the best answer
albonillalbonill

Thanks for your help.  I made the change and for some reason, the email isn't triggered when the Lead is converted.  This has really baffled me.  Any suggestion using a different approach?  Reading the discussions, I would think that the IsConverted field is the best option for this, but this isn't working for me.  Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Alexis

albonillalbonill

Somehow I accidentally clicked on something and it accepted your suggestion as a solution.  In truth, your suggestion has helped, but for some reason, the email isn't being sent out.