function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mike_EMike_E 

remove standard obejcts from Activity Related to field

I am releasing a Force.com application with an OEM embedded license that will not be using the standard objects.  I would like to remove standard objects from the list of choices in the "Related to" field of an Activity.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
shillyershillyer

They will automatically be removed once a user logins who is assigned a platform license. Since the platform license doesn't have access to many standard objects, they won't see them in the app. You can always test this out by creating another user, assigning the user to the platform license and then logging in as them. This is a good way to ensure you app will function as you planned.

Hope that helps,

Sati

All Answers

shillyershillyer

They will automatically be removed once a user logins who is assigned a platform license. Since the platform license doesn't have access to many standard objects, they won't see them in the app. You can always test this out by creating another user, assigning the user to the platform license and then logging in as them. This is a good way to ensure you app will function as you planned.

Hope that helps,

Sati

This was selected as the best answer
MelwarMelwar

Hi Mike!

Have you figured this out yet?

I am trying to do the samething!  I would like to chang the "Related to" drop down menu to only have the option of "Opportunity."

Any luck with modifying the lookup fields yet?

Thank you,

Melwar