function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SArunSArun 

Apex Custom controller

Hi,

Currently i am looking for a custom report creation page, in which i need to display the list of accessible SF Objects, like Opportunity, Account, Contact, etc.. and when the user selects the item, need to display the corresponding coumns in those objects.

werewolfwerewolf
That would not be a simple page to write.  I don't think you're going to be able to find that code here, but look in the Code Share for some examples maybe.
SArunSArun

Hi,

To be more clear on my requirement. Actually I need a kind of query builder, So i can get to display the salesforce objects in a list box on selecting that if i can select the fields required, and build the query.

Or

Is there any other way to modify the existing report creation page, where we are allowed to select the items, report layout, in which we can add one more button, on clicking which, i can take the columns selections and call my site and pass those selections.

werewolfwerewolf
You can definitely make such a query builder, but it's not at all easy, that's what I'm saying.  The reports page is not modifiable.