function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
variaxvariax 

apex data loader

i have uploaded records using apex dataloader insert command in my salesforce account. but whenever i view my tab, there is no record available. but when i manually added a record. the auto number field is on the seventh. meaning it is detected that i have uploaded a record but is not visible. help please

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

Hi  

If still it doesn't solve your problem do let me know.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.

variaxvariax

yes it prompts and says that it is successful, now i have an auto number activated in salesforce when i upload records from apex data loader. and i saw the auto numbers but when i open it. they were null.

SuperfellSuperfell

What do you mean by not visible, you should be able to find the records via search, or via a list view. (they won't appear in the recent items list on the main tab as API inserts do not update the MRU)

variaxvariax

the database and fields are there.. but the fields are null.. in the settings of apex data loader. i checked the utf -8 encoding. make 50 as the value of my batch size.. by the way im using a developer edition account