function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RimaRima 

How to add screen shot in the message

Hi All,

Could anyone please let me know how to paste screen shot when we post message? Your help is greatly appreciated.

dmchengdmcheng

click on the insert/edit image icon in the editing toolbar.

RimaRima

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I do not want to insert an image. I do not have image URL. I have a screen shot in the word document. I highlighted, copied and tried to paste in the message. I could not paste the screen shot on the post message. please let me know how can I do this. Thank you in advance.

vasvas

copy the screenshot in word doc and paste it in powerpoint. select what you just pasted in powerpoint and save as image (right click). now you have an image file that you can insert in the message.

RimaRima

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I did paste the screen shot in power point. I saved it as JPEG image. However ,still I do not have image URL. My image is in my computer local folder.Editor is not letting me insert any image without image URL. Please let me know how can I do that. Thank you for your help.

vasvas

hmm.. actually i never checked before but you're right.. it seems to accept only url.. strange!

well.. all i can think of now is to upload the image somewhere like box.net, make it public and use the url here. sorry, i have no other ideas.

RimaRima

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I will check on how to do this as you have suggested.