function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
miguelguerreiro@live.commiguelguerreiro@live.com 

How can I change my community name?

Hello!

How can I change my community name? I changed it in my DEV org but it's not reflected on this site.

Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
BA_AdminBA_Admin

You cannot change your community name, the other way is to create a new dev account and use from starting

All Answers

BA_AdminBA_Admin

You cannot change your community name, the other way is to create a new dev account and use from starting

This was selected as the best answer
goabhigogoabhigo

This is wrong information. According to salesforce admin, it can be changed. See the following post:

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Announcements/How-to-Change-my-Display-name-in-community-Boards/m-p/261023#M302

BA_AdminBA_Admin

I guess they used to change it now or may be started some time while but not initially

Michael TaylorMichael Taylor
clearly this is a really old thread but for the record you have to deactivate your community, rename it, and then re-activate it.  At the time it is deactivated there will be a pencil next to the name in the "manage community"->"settings" (the same place you deactivated it).
whitney lippincott 2whitney lippincott 2
Micheal taylors answer is correct , the edit button which is the pencil is horrible from a UI consideration... Never make something a symbol if you can you make it a word. Common Salesforce.