function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lucy YuanLucy Yuan 

Case assigment : change the case ownership.

Hello All,

i  need your help. Maybe someone could give me some idea about following question :

When i re-distribute the owner of one case.  i can choose "queue" or "user" .

My queue are from different countrys . so the queue names  prefix country name.  i.e. chinese queues name are going to be "CN_xxxxx".

And the role of user designed prefixed "CN_SalesManager" to idenitfy he from which country.

In practice,if changing the ownership of case from whatever queue to queue , user to queue or queue to user , end-user easy to select queue or user from other countries. 

i.e. instead of selecting a swiss queue the user might select a polish queue. As a result the case would show up in a polish queue. This would disturb polish users. Additionally the swiss queue managers wouldn't see that case any longer.

So how to avolid those scenario  ??  I  need solutions to restrict the ownership assignment country specific !

Hope to hear from you assp!

Hari@RockzsHari@Rockzs

Hi Yuan,

If u want to change the ownership of the records,just you have to MASS TRANSFER RECORDS.Then owner name will changes .

setup->admin setup->MassTranfer

Cheers

Hari@Rockz

b-Forceb-Force

you can go design simple VF page which will work similar to SalesForce Standard Change Owner Page

In addition you can put all validations as per your business requirement

Thanks,

Bala