function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
filvanielfilvaniel 

Calendar not showing events

Greetings, my fellow salesforce users,

I don't know how but events that I added via API in public calendars have suddenly stopped showing in public calendars. The funny thing is, even though if I query "Event" object, I don't get any records but if I enter that event's id in address bar, it takes me to that event details page. How is this possible?

I have that event's id saved someplace else, and I am getting that event's id. Its details page exist but I cannot, for the life of me, access it via calendar or via query. It behaves as if that event simply does not exist. 

Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
JimRaeJimRae

Could they be events from the past? say more than 12 months ago? I believe that SFDC automatically archives old events.  They are still in the system, but hidden from most query methods.  Search for "Archived Activities" in the help for more details.

All Answers

JimRaeJimRae

Could they be events from the past? say more than 12 months ago? I believe that SFDC automatically archives old events.  They are still in the system, but hidden from most query methods.  Search for "Archived Activities" in the help for more details.

This was selected as the best answer
filvanielfilvaniel

you, my friend, are a life saver. you are the proverbial light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. 

please accept my humble thanks, which i extend to you from the depths of my heart.