function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BA_AdminBA_Admin 

Calendar sharing .........................

Hi All,

I have a custom profile and there are 20users in this profile, is there any way to avoid each and every user veiwing other user calendar, i been looking at calendar sharing in personal information, but it only says full access, even if i go to all 20users everybody has full access, i don't have any option to change that to hide details, Any body have any idea?

TIA!

Raumil SetalwadRaumil Setalwad

Hello Venu,

I was just looking in calender sharing settings for your answer and i found following message displayed by salesforce "Calendar sharing can only be used to grant wider access to data, not to restrict access."

Hope this helps you

Regards

Raumil Setalwad

BA_AdminBA_Admin

Hey,

But under that it explains the access levels of data

• Hide Details - Users can only see availability.
  • Hide Details and Add Events - Users can see availability and add events.
  • Show Details - Users can view the details of events, but they cannot add events or edit existing events.
  • Show Details and Add Events - Users can view the details of events and add events, but they cannot edit existing events.
  • Full Access - Users can view the details of events, add events, and edit existing events.

so i was wondering why iam not able to use the Hide details all iam getting is Full access .

mark_pamark_pa

You must update this in the Org-Wide Sharing Settings for the Calendar. Then each user will be able to grant access at different levels to the Org and to groups.