function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SpunkySpunky 

Opportunity Trend Report -As of date 1/1/2011

I know that the opportunity trend report gives you historical snapshots of your pipeline as of the 1st of every month.

For some reason, I'm not getting any results for 1/1/2011 (all the other months are working fine).

Shouldn't this data be available now?

Is anyone else having this issue?

smitty_75226smitty_75226

I am experiencing the same problem....any word from SFDC????????  Big problem.

SpunkySpunky

I looked up the documentation on opportunity reports and the as of date captures previous month.

"The Opportunity Pipeline Trend report shows a historical snapshot of your opportunities. This report groups information by historical stage, listing the opportunity amounts grouped by stage for the previous months specified."

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=reports_oppforesales.htm&language=en

smitty_75226smitty_75226

Not how it's been working for the past 6 months.  I've been updating related reports each month using this report (Opportunity Trends....last 365 days).  Always provides the most recent month close out.  Should be 1/1/2011 right now unless they've changed it or there is a bug.  Have you confirmed they've changed the behavior?  Thanks.

smitty_75226smitty_75226

IOW, 1/1/2011 is actually December.  The end of the year is not 12/31/2010 23:59:59 but is really 1/1/2011 00:00:00.

SpunkySpunky

I was pretty surprised myself because f like you, I've run this before and could swear you were able to run the most recent month.

I doublechecked what i found on the help link with my salesforce SE but he validated what I found on the help link. (suggested I do an analytical snapshot to get this data)

Starting to wonder if it has anything to do with the issues that were being reported by other companies about glitches with the 1/1/2011 date...at least that was my first hunch when i discovered this.