function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
How to convert S-Control to VFHow to convert S-Control to VF 

new account pagelayout

Hi,

I have to create New Account Page Layout to have the following fields – Name, Description, Type, Industry, Annual Revenue, Employees, Billing Address, Phone, Shipping Address & have relevant related lists –  (Please mark fields – Name & Industry as Mandatory).

I havw created new page layout in account & new record types as well. now how i would create above fields in New Account Page Layout.

Thanks

srikeerthisrikeerthi

Hi

1.Have you created the New PageLayout from Customize->Accounts->PageLayout

and create Pagelayout from Existing PageLayout then you will get all the fields on the

New Account PAge Layout.

2.If you want to override the Standard Account page with the Custom Vf page then you need to

develop a VF page to get those field.

If you had any doubt ask me.

Thanks

Shashikant SharmaShashikant Sharma

I think you just need to drag fields to Sections now.

And assign that layout to appropriate profile. You will See Button "Page Layout Assignment" Click on it then click on "Edit Assignment" , assign profile as per your requirement.

Please ask if any issue in it.

skodisanaskodisana

Hi,

First assign the record type to the Profile And then assign New account page layout to record type using Page layout assignment button on the Account Page layout link.

Thanks,

Kodisana

How to convert S-Control to VFHow to convert S-Control to VF

Hi Shashikant,

Still I am not able to get then solution.

1. I have created a Record type.

2.Created new page layout

3. clicked on Page Layout Assignment button >  Edit Assignment Button > Select PageLayout to USe----selected newly page layout which I have created > select Profile & > save

Now what to do....do I need to do any thing with Profile?

Now how would I create new fields which I have to add for my new page layout....

Pls help me...

Thanks & Regards,

Sunil Soni