function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
How to convert S-Control to VFHow to convert S-Control to VF 

uninstall application from AppExchange?

Where can we uninstall third-party applications which we have setup from AppExchange? 

Thanks,

Sunil Soni

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Go to > Setup > App Setup > Installed Package > Click on Uninstall against the package

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

All Answers

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Go to > Setup > App Setup > Installed Package > Click on Uninstall against the package

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

This was selected as the best answer
DurgaPrasadChowdaryDurgaPrasadChowdary

when you are trying to uninstall a package....you must depricate the version of that installed package and then you will able to uninstall that package.

-------->To go for uninstall follow these steps::::goto   setup>AppSetup>Installed packages 

-------->select the package or application what ever you want to uninstall then perform uninstall operation.

Wafiullah WahidiWafiullah Wahidi

the problem is when I try to uninstall its telling me that other packages are using the same thing.  For example:

I tried to install the Birthday emailer but learned that an instance was already installed.  So when I went into Packages and tried to unistall that way it gave me error and showed a list of Letterheads that were preventing it from being deleted.  I cant delete the letterheads as they are used by other apps.  |

How do I go about deleting the App So I can re-install and set up correctly?