function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
trick012trick012 

Workflow problem

Hi Friends ,

I have some support issue and I have to provide resolutoin to the below mentioned issue.

I create a new case and after putting all the values on the case  I have to click on the save and close button on the case object itself.Now,once I have clicked on the save and close button it takes me to another page with many fields on it.One field is picklists with the name case resolution.It had some values in it.I added some more values.The support user who save and close this this after choosing the reason from the picklists has complained that ever since new value "No problem found" has been added to the case resolution picklists,case object sends an email alert to the account manager with "no problem found"email alert even though the case resolution code "Application support" has been selected from the picklists.

The guy who has this issue thinks that since new values have been added and therefore  order of the picklists has been changed and workflow was probaly set on theb position of the picklists

What do u think could be the problem with the workflow?

Please help me with your suggestions.

Thanks,

Trick012

Rahul SharmaRahul Sharma

Are you sure that no triggers is involved here and also

Check condition in the workflow that for Which value it sends an email to the manager.