+ Start a Discussion
SunilSunil 

ADM 201 - Study guide ?

Hi,

I am not sure where to post this so I am posing here.

I tried to download ADM201 – study guide from the below link but I am getting 6 page pdf file -

http://www.salesforce.com/in/services-training/training_certification/certification/

I assume there was something 50+ pages pdf file for ADM 201 study guide.

Anyone knows where to download correct ADM201 study guide?

Thanks.

Anyone from SFDC, pls correct the attachment(study guide). It is linking to wrong pdf.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

This is strange. But no need to worry I have that PDF with me, if you want that just DM me your email Id and I will send it to you (900 KB and 50 pages).

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

All Answers

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

This is strange. But no need to worry I have that PDF with me, if you want that just DM me your email Id and I will send it to you (900 KB and 50 pages).

Thanks

Ankit Arora

This was selected as the best answer
SunilSunil

Thanks . The link you provided are very helpful for ADM 201 preparation.

Thanks for your help!!!

Amy B.ax1058Amy B.ax1058

Hi.  could you also please send this material to me?

KVJKVJ

Can you Please provide me the link for ADM201 Study Guide, Thanks in advance

KVJKVJ

Can you Please provide me the link for ADM201 Study Guide to my email-id jagadeshkv@gmail.com, Thanks in advance

TanmayBharatTanmayBharat

Can you fwd the same doc to me as well... I am looking fwd to Adm-201 exam. My email id is: tanmay_bharat@mahindrasatyam.com

many thanks..:)

Ankit_Arora wrote:

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Sent to both KVJ and Satyam.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

BaLab2aBaLab2a

Hi Ankit,

i'm also in need of ADM Study guide..please send it to this mail(balasubramaniamm@zsl.com)

Thanx in advance

uttam_patiluttam_patil
Hi Ankit, Can you please send me that ADM 201 guide PDF to me on uttam_patil@yahoo.com. Thanks, Uttam
DivsDivs

Hi Ankit,

Can you please send me the study guide as well.(divyas1493@gmail.com).

Lookforward to your quick response.

SaumyaSaumya

Hi Ankit

Can you please send this email id to me too (saumya.rastogi@gmail.com)

MoniroveMonirove

Hello Ankit,

I'd also appreciate if you could email me a copy of it to goblortikus-general@yahoo.com

thanks

Monirove

DivsDivs

Hi,

Please find the link below where you can download the study guide and usefull quiz links to prepare for ADM.

http://rupeshdesai.com/2011/07/27/salesforce-administrator-training-adm-201-self-start-guide/

KalyaniKalyani

hi,

Can you Please mail that study guide to kkyar3024@gmail.com.

Thanks

msbellimsbelli

May I have a copy of the pdf as well? msbelli77 @ gmail. Thanks!

RajeevCHawlaRajeevCHawla

Hi Ankit, Can you please share Study Guidy ADM-201 (complete) so that i can also check it at chawlarajeev@gmail.com, Thanks Rajeev

Marvin BonifacioMarvin Bonifacio

Would really appreciate it if somebody could also send the ADM201 Study Guide to marvin.bonifacio@gmail.com...

Hope you guys can also help me. :cathappy:

J9RoseJ9Rose

Hi Ankit,

Please send me the full study guide at jeannine.lyons.isd@gmail.com

Thank you!

Nikvm257Nikvm257

Please send it to me as well nikvm257@gmail.com

Thanks 

-Nikhil 

flonderkflonderk

Hi,

Can you please share the study guide for ADM 201? Thank you very much!

flonderk@hotmail.com

ADM 201.ax1354ADM 201.ax1354

Hello Ankit,

Kindly share me the study guide that you have, to help me out in my ADM 201 preparations. Thanks in advance.

Email to shan.nadar@gmail.com

Regards,

Shantha kumar

bshawnbshawn

Hi Ankit, Can you please send me that ADM 201 guide PDF to me on shawnblanchard@gmail.com. I'll be taking the Developer cert as well, if you have a guide for it, I'd much appreciate it as well.  thanks,  shawn

jay2012jay2012

Hi Ankit:

Can you please share the ADM201 Study guide with me too. My email id is jain_ajayk@yahoo.com 

Thanks in advance, Ajay

Euge MurtaghEuge Murtagh

Hi Ankit,

I'm currently studying to take the Admin 201 exam. Could you please mail the study notes to me too? You'll get me at eugenemurtagh@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Euge

Tim McCTim McC

Hi Ankit:

Can you please share the ADM201 Study guide with me too. My email id is tim.mccleary@roundcorner.com

Thanks in advance, Tim

KCthreeKCthree

Hi Ankit:

Can you please share the ADM201 Study guide with me too. My email is kcthree@hotmail.com. Many thanks for your help. 

Kent

sfadmincsssfadmincss

Hi Ankit ji,

Can you please send me the Admin 201 Study Guide.I am looking forward to Adm 201 exam.My Email Id:msrini1984@gmail.com

Thanks

Srinivasan.M

sandeep_harikasandeep_harika

hi ankit,can u send me that adm 201 study material,deepuurscupid@yahoomail.co.in

jsmuldoonjsmuldoon

Hi Ankit, can u send me that adm 201 study material: jmuldoon@cleartask.com

Thank you kindly in advance. 

galbiogalbio

Hi,

can you please send me the guide? ( andrea.galbiati.88@gmail.com )

Thanks!!

Thierry1.beThierry1.be

Hi,

can you please send me the guide? (thierrylesneuck@hotmail.com )

Thanks!!

Rashmi24Rashmi24

Hi Ankit,

I have to  prepare for Admin 201 exam in 20 days..Please mail me the latest(2012) Admin 201 material.Thanks in advance.

My id-rashmi.kyadal@gmail.com

Susheel Reddy BSusheel Reddy B

Hi Ankit,

Plaese share the pdf at susheelkumarbusireddy@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Susheel Reddy

Lee HildebrandLee Hildebrand

Hello Ankit,

Will you please send the PDF or a current link to lee.hildebrand@parallon.net

Thanks,

Lee

jmagsjmags

Could you also send the PDF study guide to jeannamaglio@gmail.com

Many thanks!

KMartinKMartin

Hi Ankit,

I too could use the PDF of the study guide. Please email to kmartin@cleanpowerfinance.com

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Kiel

KarunKarun

Hi, can you sent the ADM 201 to ak_0033@yahoo.com please.

sush adminsush admin

Hi Ankit,

Can you please forward me the ADM 201 certification guide study material. I am in urgent need of that as I am appearing for the certification. Please do mail me the guide at sushmitadey2001@gmail.com

Please please send me the guide ver urgently.

Thanks

Sushmita

samuel gonsalvessamuel gonsalves

Hii...this is samuel can you also send me the same ADM 201 material on samsolgonsalves@gmail.com. i would really appreciated..thnks

Master_KeyMaster_Key

Please share the 201 material with me on ashishyaduka@gmail.com . Thanks.

Ashish

jackyzhaojackyzhao

Could you please send one copy to me? Thanks! liang.zhao83@gmail.com

LydiaPBGHLydiaPBGH

Could you please send me the study guide, as well?  Thanks.  lwalker@pbgh.org

Lydia

LakhaniLakhani

Can someone send ADM201 study guide on newernews@yahoo.com ?

Thanks!

attiq786attiq786

Can someone please send me ADM 201 study guide on attiq76@gmail.com? I want to complete certification after Christmas 2012.

Regards,

KatieTKatieT

Good Day!

I would love a copy of that study guide as well...

katie_toomsalu@transilwrap.com

Thanks!

MalackMalack

hi Ankit,

Could you please send the ADM material to me as well. (noorullah.m@gmail.com). Thanks in advance!!!

Malack

LayanaLayana

I too need the latest ADM 201 Study Guide .

My email is kantyjreddy@gmail.com

LayanaLayana

Can you please share the latest  ADM201 Study guide with me .

I do have a ADM201 Study Guide slides Pdf 2009 My email is kantyjreddy@gmail.com. 

LakhaniLakhani

Try this following link for study guide and focus on "Administering salesforce " area which is starting from page 386 to 3982. you can also call salesforce certification people to guide you.

You can find  usefull material on following websites too.

http://www.forceprepare.com/

http://learn4sfdc.blogspot.com

http://www.allaboutsfdc.com/jiq-1-5.php

http://forcecertified.com/category/certified-administrator/

You may want to serch on topics related to Sales force administration on you tube videos.

Enjoy reading!

LakhaniLakhani
Try this following link for study guide and focus on "Administering salesforce " area which is starting from page 386 to 3982. you can also call salesforce certification people to guide you.

You can find usefull material on following websites too.

http://www.forceprepare.com/

http://learn4sfdc.blogspot.com

http://www.allaboutsfdc.com/jiq-1-5.php

http://forcecertified.com/category/certified-administrator/

You may want to serch on topics related to Sales force administration on you tube videos.

Enjoy reading!

SFDCnerdSFDCnerd

I am preparing for ADM 201...Could someone email(kshatrir@yahoo.com) me the PDF guide please...and ofcourse if you have sample practise questions...Many Thanks

miku1051miku1051

can someone please mail me the study guide to samnsh2006@gmail.com

shubhamshubham

Hi Ankit,

I'm a front end software testerin tech mahindra having experience of more than 2 years, now  for career growth I want to do salesforce certification.

I've folloing queries regarding the same :

1. Certification in Admin is better or in Dev as a better career also which is more inclined towards management rather tan technical aspect, as now I want to move towards management aspects of IT company.

2. What are the opportunities after clearing the certification given that I've no experience in cloud computing or any salesforce experience and my expectations from this certification is new job opportunities, better career growth and better job profile and if possible it gives me managerial view of running IT business 

3. Is it worth to take a shot at this point of time as I've no relevant work ex

4. Can you please suggest any course material or book for certification, which can teach me from basic.

Can you please mail me answers on my email id : goel.shubham@hotmail.com or leave a reply on salesforce chatter 
username is  : goel.shubham@hotmail.com

SF DEVSF DEV

Im preparing for ADM 201, Canyou please help me out with material you got. - If possible mail me at swathibhouni@gmail.com

Thanks 

SF DEVSF DEV

Im preparing for ADM 201, Canyou please help me out with material you got. - If possible mail me at swathibhouni@gmail.com

Thanks 

KavyaKavya

Hi Ankit,

Can you please forward the ADM 201 study guide, my mail id is kavya5reddy@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Kavya

m-80m-80

Hello, would be grateful if you could send me the manual to my email: m-80 (@) yandex.ru thank you!

ToshooToshoo

Hi Ankit..

Could you plz mail me study guide for adm 201

ToshooToshoo

Hi Ankit..

Could you plz mail me study guide for adm 201

Timothy CHEAHTimothy CHEAH

Hi Uttam,

Do you mind sharing the ADM 201 Study Material to goofy_doggy_2@yahoo.com?

Thanks a million!

Timothy CHEAHTimothy CHEAH

Hi Ankit,

Do you mind sharing the ADM 201 Study Material with me by sending to goofy_doggy_2@yahoo.com?

Thanks a million!

Regards

Timothy

srikanth reddysrikanth reddy
Hi kavya ....did u find any ADM 201 study guide...if u do hav any plz forward it to sri.sri5656@gmail.com
JayaJayaJayaJaya

Hi Ankit,

Could you please share me latest  ADM201 Study guide to the mail id  suhasinireddyg@gmail.com?

Thanks in advance.

kyazmajake1.3905850402019714E12kyazmajake1.3905850402019714E12
Ankit,

If you could send me the ADM201 study guide, it would be much appreciated. jake@kyazmallc.com

Thank you!
tiffanytooley1.3911374365216475E12tiffanytooley1.3911374365216475E12
Hi Ankit,

Could you please send me the ADM 201 study guide, as well. I would greatly appreciate it. Many thanks in advance! tooln2@gmail.com
SFDC010638713388576049SFDC010638713388576049
Hi Ankit,

Could you please send me the latest ADM201 guide as well as the latest dumps, i am planning to write exam before 14th march2014.
send it to my email: itsmenadeem@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
lucie.kanokova1.395220716611937E12lucie.kanokova1.395220716611937E12
Hi Ankit,

could you please send to my email lucie.kanokova@yeseter.com ADM201 study guide?
Thank you.
I wish you a wonderfull day!
Lucie
marcus montgomerymarcus montgomery
Hi Ankit:
Can you please share with me the ADM201 study guide?  please send to marcus.montgomery@ge.com

Thanks,
M
Susmita DevisettySusmita Devisetty
Hey Ankit,
Can I have a copy of the study guide please? My email is sushmita.devisetty@gmail.com.
Thank you!
Prashant DhanagarPrashant Dhanagar
Hello Ankit,
Can you plz send me the Study material (ADM 201 study guide and other stuff) which will be very useful for me.Please,send it on prashantdhangar041@gmail.com

Thanks!!!
Sumit SurveSumit Surve
Hi Ankit,
Could you please send me the ADM 201 study material on sumitmsurve@yahoo.in.
Thanks 
Bagyalakshmi GopinathanBagyalakshmi Gopinathan
Hi Everyone,

Could you please share the ADM201 study material? bagyalakshmi.gopinathan@gmail.com

Thanks a bunch. 
SajayanSajayan
Hi,
Can someone share the Admin201 completed study guide to  kaimal@live.com  ? The one I could download is just few pages.

Thanks, SK
Robert FinleyRobert Finley
Hi Everyone,

Could you please share the ADM201 study material?  robert.finley@datdyn.com (mailto:robert.finley@datdyn.com)

Thank you very much
shraddha kulkarnishraddha kulkarni
even I want a copy please email me on hi2shrads@gmail.com
Prashant DhanagarPrashant Dhanagar
Hi,
Can you please share the ADM 201 latest study material along with latest dumps on prashantdhangar041@gmail.com

Thanks
JNilukJNiluk
Please share the meterial and tips. Palnning to take the ADM 201 exam Feb 2015.  (nas_john76@hotmail.com).

Thank you.
Anoop Bharadwaj 9Anoop Bharadwaj 9
hi Ankit
Could you please send ADM 201 study guide on my ID anooprsb@gmail.com. I've my ADM certification exam this month.
Thanks
Hope E.Hope E.
Hi Ankit,
Could you please send me the ADM201 document as well?  (arezougol@yahoo.co.uk)

Thanks in advance!
Arezou
kris smartkris smart
Hi Ankit, 

Could you please share the ADM201 document as well? (wowpals@gmail.com)

Thanks
GnansGnans
Hello everyone, Could one of you send me ADM 201, ADM 211 and ADM 401 study materials. All the copies I see on the official website are only 4-8 pages long. Thanks in advance.
Vamsi PoosarlaVamsi Poosarla
Hello, Could you please send the 201 guide to vamsidharpoosarla@gmail.com
SALMAN SHAHID 9SALMAN SHAHID 9
Hi

Could you kindly share the ADM201 document with me at salmanshahid36@hotmail.com please? 

Thanks
Ajay Tyagi 9Ajay Tyagi 9
Hi Ankit,
Could you kindly share the ADM201 and DEV401 document with me at ajaytyagi111@gmail.com l.com please?
AMIT KAMBOJAMIT KAMBOJ
Hi Ankit,

Please send me the ADM201 study guide at kambojamit@yahoo.com

thanks
Parteek Goyal 3Parteek Goyal 3
Hi All,

Can someone please send me ADM 201 and DEV 401 study guide on parteekgoyal1991@gmail.com. I want to complete certifications.
satish kopurisatish kopuri
Hi Ankit,

I am also preparing for ADM 201 study guide , can you please send it to me at ( satish.babu397@gmail.com)

thanks.
Jonathan WolffJonathan Wolff
Hi Ankit,
Could one of you send me ADM 201, ADM 211 and ADM 401 study materials. All the copies I see on the official website are only 4-8 pages long. Thank you
Andrew SchellAndrew Schell
Hi Ankit,

I found this post while I am studying for my Dev Cert, could you forward me a copy of the study guide.

Ankit_Arora wrote:

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Chiran KumarChiran Kumar

Hello Ankit,

I am preparing for ADM 201, Could you please send it to me at ( chiran.pola@gmail.com)

Thanks for your support,
Chiran
Christopher WeisChristopher Weis
Hello Ankit,

If you could email the 201 study guide to me too, that would be greatly appreciated... christopher.weis82@gmail.com

Best,

CW
Mikel StevensonMikel Stevenson
Ankit- If you are still offering the adm 201 study guide, I would appreciate a copy: howzmike@gmail.com

Thank you for your help,
Mike
Tim McGovern 9Tim McGovern 9
Ankit,   Looking to take the Admin 201 cert in the near future, if still available could you send the Admin 201 study guide and another links, material you feel would be beneficial to usmctmc@gmail.com (mailto:usmctmc@gmail.com)
Thanks in advance for your help,
Tim
rohan agarwalrohan agarwal
Hi ankit if still available could you send the Admin 201 study guide and another links, material you feel to rohan_1010@outlook.com
thanks 
rohan
Bhushan LaddadBhushan Laddad
Hi Ankit,
I am also looking for ADM201 study guide for Winter 16 .
My email: bhushanladdad@gmail.com

Thanks
Bhushan
subhash karipisubhash karipi
 Hi Ankit,
I'm also looking to learn and taking certifcation. Please could send me ADM201 study guide.
My email id: subhashap@gmail.com (mailto:subhashap@gmail.com)
Ashokkumar MahalingamAshokkumar Mahalingam
Please send me the copy to ashok.kumar04@gmail.com
Harshad KulkarniHarshad Kulkarni
Hi Ankit, I am currently studying for the ADM 201 certification exam. Could you please send me with the ADM 201 study guide doc? My email is eharshk@gmail.com   Thanks so much!! 
Manoj Nair 5Manoj Nair 5
Hello Ankit, I saw your post on ADM201 study guide is running quite popular, I'm a first-time poster in this community and intend to appear for the exam soon. I'm not sure if the study guides 50 pages still relevant. Can you please advice accordingly and email me to mnair.sfdc@gmail.com. The one I've is just 7 pages only
certification.salesforce.com/SG_CertifiedAdministrator.pdf, so I'm not confident whether I'm referring the right guide. Thanks for your reply in advance. Manoj
Ashokkumar MahalingamAshokkumar Mahalingam
The same with me Manoj Nair
sirisha vatsavaisirisha vatsavai
Hi Ankit,
I am also looking for latest ADM201 study guide for Winter 16 .
My email: vvenkatasirisha@gmail.com

Eugene MurtaghEugene Murtagh
Hi Ankit,

Could you please forward this study guide to eugene@tylerlabs.net

Would be much appreciated.

ugene
muhammad awanmuhammad awan
Hi plz if send me the copy for (ADM 20)1 at 
M_Y_AWAN@HOTMAIL.COM

THANKS 
chong kimchong kim
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Bx129Dl7GF-8ZmZkYzc4MDMtMDE3Zi00Zjc4LWE0OGItNTNlN2Y0NTlmMTRi&hl=en&authkey=CJWS9oYM

he uploaded them to google docs.. you can download in above link..
chris kalantzischris kalantzis
Is this study guide, even though it is from 2009, still useful to study for a Admin Cert in 2016?  I would think there has to be a more current one that would match a 2016 cert exam.
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Bx129Dl7GF-8ZmZkYzc4MDMtMDE3Zi00Zjc4LWE0OGItNTNlN2Y0NTlmMTRi&hl=en&authkey=CJWS9oYM
sri kumar 8sri kumar 8
hi,

i gave my exam last month and passed, you can mail me for the dumps at srikanth9031@gmail.com
Hariprasad NagalapurHariprasad Nagalapur
Hi Ankit,
could u please send the file to my ID - nhariprasad21@gmail.com
Thanks in advance. 

Rgds
Hari
Tom Stewart 23Tom Stewart 23
Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce
Hi, I have all latest dumps of salesforce for all types of salesforce exams if anyone wants you can mail me at
cloudtutorialstraining@gmail.com
These are original questions from the certification exam and very useful to pass the exam Updated on: Aug 27, 2017.
1.Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) /*Salesforce ADM-201 Exam dumps /*
ADM-201 Braindumps - Pass Salesforce ADM-201 Exam with Salesforce Certified Administrator Latest Dumps - ADM-201 Brain Dumps
Use our ADM-201 real brain dumps to pass your exam the very first attempt.
Salesforce Administration Essentials for New Admins Exam Name:Administration Essentials for New Admins
Exam Code Exam Code:ADM-201
Certification Provider: Salesforce
Total Questions:1013
Updated on: Aug 27, 2017Salesforce ADM-201 Exam dumps
Product Format:PDF, Software
Salesforce DEV-401 Exam /*Salesforce DEV-401 Braindumps /*
Salesforce DEV-401 Exam
Salesforce DEV-401 Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce Exam
DEV-401 Braindumps Detail
Exam Name:Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce
Exam Code Exam Code:DEV-401
Certification Provider: Salesforce
Total Questions:386
Updated on: Aug 27, 2017Salesforce ADM-201 Exam dumps
Product Format:PDF
Immediately i will sent dumps latest one,which helps you to pass
cloudtutorialstraining@gmail.com
Mofit PathanMofit Pathan
 Hi Ankit,
I'm also looking to learn and taking certifcation. Please could send me ADM201 study guide.
My email id: mofitpathan@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Hariprasad NagalapurHariprasad Nagalapur
Study guide is always small size file. Never found a guide with 50+ pages. Rgds Hari
Kashif Shafiq 7Kashif Shafiq 7
Hi Ankit,
My email id: kshafiq3@gmail.com.

will be thankfull to you.
isabel dutchisabel dutch
I passed my Administration Essentials for New Admins Exam (ADM-201) Exam which seemed unachievable to me. There was a lot deficiency of basic concepts in knowledge about that IT field. When I booked my Exam I was expecting that I know everything about the content of the exam but I was wrong I went through some exam sample on the RealExamDumps and I realized that I’m standing nowhere near to success line and thankfully I had a legitimate ADM-201 Exam Study Guide and many other features for the preparation. Experts working on this ADM-201 Dumps (https://www.realexamdumps.com/salesforce/adm-201-practice-test.html) PDF helped me to add to my knowledge and to groom it to succeed in my final exam.
Thomas John 2Thomas John 2
You can contact me for any help and exact questions and answers for the latest Winter 20 certifications at salesforcecertguide2018[at]gmail.com