function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
orawan_CMPDorawan_CMPD 

Can't to access Attachment below Event

I have a event and invited some one in my company My event have and attachment but her can't to view.
And I get error message

" Insufficient Privileges
You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. "

how I can do?

:smileysad:

jhurstjhurst

In order to view an Attachment, you have to be able to view the Parent Record of the Attachment.  Events are special records, since they are defined as Private and Public events.  Private Events are events that are not attached to any other records (IE - They are not on an Account or Contact for example).  You can invitre people to Private Events and they can see the details.

However, since the Event is the parent of the Attachment, if it is Private, only the Event Owner and Adminstrators can see the Attachment.  If you want other to be able to see the Attachment, you have to make sure the Event is attached to a Parent record that the users have access to.

If you get the error, then my guess is that you are not the owner of the event or an Administrator.

If this does not seem to be the case, please log a support ticket and we can get you straightened out.

Hope this helps.

Jay

orawan_CMPDorawan_CMPD

Activity(Event also) can't set Public Can be set only Controlled by Prent ar Private right now is contolled by Parent and My event does not have parent too.

Thak for your help

Orawan_CMPD