function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dfpittdfpitt 

How to change the salutation message

Hello,

How can I change the salutation message shown on the homepage?

In english it makes sense as it says: "Name at CompanyName"

But in spanish it doesn't make sense as it says: "Name a las CompanyName"

any suggestions?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

Hi dfpitt,

Unfortunately the salutation displayed on home page " "Name at CompanyName" or "Name a las CompanyName" the "at" and "a las" are not exposed for customization but you have control over "Name" and "CompanyName". Alternatively you can have your own custom visual force page as your homepage , that way you can control what is displayed on it.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.

All Answers

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

Hi dfpitt,

Unfortunately the salutation displayed on home page " "Name at CompanyName" or "Name a las CompanyName" the "at" and "a las" are not exposed for customization but you have control over "Name" and "CompanyName". Alternatively you can have your own custom visual force page as your homepage , that way you can control what is displayed on it.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.

This was selected as the best answer
dfpittdfpitt

Thanks Ispita.

It answers my questions, however in spanish the "a las" doesn't make sense, that is not the translation of "at".

dfpittdfpitt

I'm not sure if my inquiry had anything to do with it, but now the salutation in spanish says "Name de CompanyName", which actually makes sense.

Thanks to whomever made the change

Daniel