function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BobSmith03BobSmith03 

Bugzilla Salesforce Integration

Hello Folks,

I have searched for this but couldn’t find proper solution. So posting this topic again. Please help me pointing out to right direction. 

Requirement:

Integrate Bugzilla with Salesforce. Whenever new Bug gets created/updated in Bugzilla, Salesforce should get that as add/change message & new record has to be created in my Custom Object(called Test Case. It's different from Salesfoce standard object CASE) automatically.

I am also okay to get all Bugs created/updated in a day & do batch update once in Salesforce.

What I have tried: Email to "Test Case" . I tried using Inbound email concept where Bugzilla has option to send automated emails(adding email in CC list). But Email format(body & subject) are very different for each scenario(new bug/new comment/status change) which is tough to Parse & find required data.

Please suggest.

Thank you

satish devsatish dev

Hi,

I am facing prob/issue while integration saelsforce with bugzilla using mule. I am to send the reords/data from salesforce to Bugzilla Database (MySQL) in the backend. But i am not able to see the records in the bugzilla UI page.

Can someone help on this.

Thanks in advance,

Satish