function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lawrence-AccentureLawrence-Accenture 

"Save All" in latest Force.com IDE?

I just installed the latest  version of Force.com IDE (version 27.0) and the interface has changed quite a bit from the previous version I've used (20?). In particular there is no 'Save All' button and no 'Save All' item in any of the menus.... (In fact, there is no "Save" under the File menu anymore either...) Am I missing something obvious... has it been moved somewhere else that I'm not seeing?

Do I need to switch to a different perspective or something (I don't see any perspective-related menu items anywhere... The window says "Eclipse Provisioning" at the top, so I've looked several times because something doesn't seem right.)

Any other workaround for Save All that I'm missing? Now I'm not sure how to make changes to both an Apex class and a Test class at the same time and push both in. Do I need to work offline and then remember to push those in together?

Thanks!

---Lawrence

IspitaIspita
You should refer to the release notes to find if there are some changes in the Interface also if you are facing lot of difficulty try raising a ticket with salesforce, Salesforce support is very robust.
Thanks and regards,
ispita Saha
Lawrence-AccentureLawrence-Accenture

Thanks Ispita, the actual problem is that the Force.com IDE apparently has a more limited set of functionality. The better solution is to use the Force.com plugin with regular Eclipse. That gives you the full functionality of Eclipse that the Force.com IDE seems to be lacking.

-L