function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sri srisri sri 

Governor Limits

Hi

Can somebody tell me the ways that we can bypass the Governor Limits in Salesforce.

Thanks in advance.

Rahul_sgRahul_sg
you cannot bypass these limits. you need to code by taking these limits into consideration.
In some cases SFDC might increase these limits for your org .
refer :http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_gov_limits.htm
sri srisri sri
we do have some specific ways like...using batch apex while working with huge records...
is that right ? please correct me if i was wrong

Thank you
ryanjuptonryanjupton

Sri sri, There are certain contexts where governor limits are relaxed but as mentioned earlier, you can never bypass them. There are also different kinds of limints. You have runtime (governor limits) and API limits. Certain API lmits can also be modified by filling a ticket if the need is great enough. The key is understanding that they are there for everyone's protection and even though they can sometimes be a pain, they make your code better. There are numerous best practices mentioned in multiple docs on developer.force.com that discus working within the governor limits. Are you asking in general or are you runnning into a problem with something?