function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dragon123dragon123 

need answer

Is it possible in Salesforce.com to Stop the Roll Up of Role Hierarchy for Standard Objects ?
A. Yes
B. No

Person accounts count against both account and contact storage because the API considers each person account to consist of one account as well as one contact.
A. True
B. False

Ids can not be identified from which of the following standard ways :
A. From Formula Fields
B. From the Salesforce.com URL when a record is displayed in
C. Through the web services API i.e. Data Loader
D. From reports

The Status field cannot be updated by approval processes ?
A. True
B. False

Fields marked Always Displayed on page layouts are automatically included on the mini page layout and cannot be removed unless they are removed from the page layout.
A. True
B. False

Mini page layouts inherit record type and profile associations, related lists, fields, and field access settings from their associated page layout.
A. True
B. False

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
gautam_singhgautam_singh

Hi,

Is it possible in Salesforce.com to Stop the Roll Up of Role Hierarchy for Standard Objects ?
A. Yes
B. No

Ans :-  No , As when you go to Name > Setup > Sharinbg Seetings > Edit . You will find that Standard Objects "Grant Access via Hierarchies" cant be unchecked . Which means we cant stop the Roll up of Role Hierarchy for Standard Objects. B is Correct answer.

Person accounts count against both account and contact storage because the API considers each person account to consist of one account as well as one contact.

A. True
B. False

A. From Formula Fields
D. From reports

A. True
B. False

Fields marked Always Displayed on page layouts are automatically included on the mini page layout and cannot be removed unless they are removed from the page layout.

A. True MiniPage Layout reflect the Page Layouts,
B. False

Mini page layouts inherit record type and profile associations, related lists, fields, and field access settings from their associated page layout.

A. True
B. False

Important :

Hit Kudos [Star Aside this Post] if this provides you with useful information and if this is what you where looking for then please mark it as a solution for other benefits.

Thank You .

All Answers

gautam_singhgautam_singh

Hi,

A. Yes
B. No

Ans :-  No , As when you go to Name > Setup > Sharinbg Seetings > Edit . You will find that Standard Objects "Grant Access via Hierarchies" cant be unchecked . Which means we cant stop the Roll up of Role Hierarchy for Standard Objects. B is Correct answer.

A. True
B. False

A. From Formula Fields
D. From reports

A. True
B. False

A. True MiniPage Layout reflect the Page Layouts,
B. False

A. True
B. False

Important :

Hit Kudos [Star Aside this Post] if this provides you with useful information and if this is what you where looking for then please mark it as a solution for other benefits.

Thank You .

This was selected as the best answer
dragon123dragon123

Thank u very much Gautham

anil kumar 151anil kumar 151
Hi , could you please tell me the steps/procedure to Stop the Roll Up of Role Hierarchy for custom objects.
Vincent SesVincent Ses
anil kumar 151:

you can do this in Organization-Wide Sharing Defaults Edit:
 > Setup > Sharinbg Seetings > Edit
sharing setting descrption

you can uncheck the checkbox for custom objects

Alba RivasAlba Rivas
Hi

Looking at the documentation, I've seen the response for one of the questions is not correct:

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=account_person_behavior.htm&language=th

A. True
B. False

I have also doubts also about this question:

A. True
B. False

The only reference I have found in the documentation is this one: https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=workflow_field_update_considerations.htm&language=en_US

It's said that "You can define field updates for the Status field on contracts." I suposse the status field to which the question is referring is contract's status field? Any thoughts?

Thanks!