function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sieb4mesieb4me 

does anyone know answer to this question?

1. The Created Date can be updated for a record via the API as long as the Inserting System Fields feature is turned on.

A. True
B. False
sieb4mesieb4me
tricky part is updated or inserted?
sieb4mesieb4me
got 1 more

14. Identify all true statements

A. If you remove access to an app from a profile, the users in that profile will still be able to see the tabs in that application.
B. If you hide a tab from a profile, the users in that profile will not be able to see records for that object.
C. If you have two record types for an object, you need to have two page layouts for that object.
D. If a user does not have access to a specific record type, they will still be able to see the records with the record type
neil12neil12

false

sieb4mesieb4me
thanks how about answer for 2nd one

14. Identify all true statements

A. If you remove access to an app from a profile, the users in that profile will still be able to see the tabs in that application.
B. If you hide a tab from a profile, the users in that profile will not be able to see records for that object.
C. If you have two record types for an object, you need to have two page layouts for that object.
D. If a user does not have access to a specific record type, they will still be able to see the records with the record type ....
PrasadVRPrasadVR

I think A&D should be true , B&C are false

Mukesh Kumar 107Mukesh Kumar 107
True: A&D
False: B&C