function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Praetorian65Praetorian65 

Picklist in salesforce - Not working

I used ant with the force.com migration tool to migrate some developer sandbox changes to our full sandbox and one of our picklists does not work. It is on the account object and it either isn't selectable or has only one value to select. The actual picklist was set up with two values with no validation and no dependencies. When we first migrated our changes it wasn't editable. I then set it to NOT be a required field on the page layouts and that made it editable. For some reason it still only had one selectable value though. I then set up a dependency that made all options available for all possible values of the parent field. This allowed both options to be selected for one account but when I went to another account it had only one selectable value again. I then changed the account type (the parent field) and this left no selectable values in the child picklist. This is not what it is set up to do. What is going on here?

EDIT: The picklist works fine in the controlling field preview, but not on the actual account pages. This is crazy.

Message Edited by Praetorian65 on 06-15-2009 02:21 AM