function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
IgnacioIgnacio 

ForceIDE update site

Hi, ForceIDE is listed in the catalog of Pulse (www.poweredbypulse.com). The ForceIDE update site recently had an upgrade and as part of that process some of the metadata became incorrectly updated. The main problem is the size of some of your artifacts does not correspond to the actual artifact sizes

osgi.bundle,com.salesforce.id

com.salesforce.ide.branding

org.eclipse.update.feature,com.salesforce.ide.feature

We wanted to report the problem here to see if the site could please be upated. 

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
JonPJonP

I just wanted to follow up on this post for anyone who is interested.  We have been talking to Genuitec and are testing a possible fix.  We hope to have this resolved in the next few business days so that Pulse users can continue to install and manage the latest Force.com IDE via their Pulse profiles.

Jon

salesforce.com Product Manager 

All Answers

JonPJonP

I just wanted to follow up on this post for anyone who is interested.  We have been talking to Genuitec and are testing a possible fix.  We hope to have this resolved in the next few business days so that Pulse users can continue to install and manage the latest Force.com IDE via their Pulse profiles.

Jon

salesforce.com Product Manager 

This was selected as the best answer
OCDGeekOCDGeek

I appreciate the update and look forward to being able to use Pulse to configure my Salesforce IDE.

Thanks,

Steven 

Prash2Prash2

Was this error ever resolved? I am trying to create Force.com project with Eclipse 3.6 ( http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Force.com_IDE_Installation_for_Eclipse_3.6 ) at my new company and getting "Unable to fetch organization details for XYZ" error. I have been using Eclipse Force IDE for a past couple years without any such installation errors.

Any help/pointers would be appreciated.