function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
alokmishrajaipuralokmishrajaipur 

How to achieve multitenancy.

Hi I am quite new to the cloud developement i have few question

1. How can i make my application multitenant. so that it can be configured according to ones need.

Is there any Step by step guide available or some configuration needed. Please help

2. In the above situations i want to have some part of data of all the tenants be shared by their customers. i.e. If tenant A has its customer C1 and who is also customer of the tenant B, then in this case C1 should, in his page, have access to its data from both the tenants A and B.

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

Hi,

What you are looking for I think is more of a security model w.r.t. data of your multiple users.

Will all the users of your application will be on the same org?

If the answer to that is yes then simply having multiple users can be compared to implemention of multitenancy. Next some the issue of sharing of data among different sets of users. for this I suggest you have a closed system wherein no-one seems anyone else data at the top level. That via organization wide sharing settings you can make say Account security level Private. Then you can implement a series of shsring rules which will make selective part of data available for viewing among your users.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.