function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TrimbleAgTrimbleAg 

Click to Call - Looking to set first response time

Hello,

And thanks for reading this.

Just seeing if anyone has a solution besides possible a APEX trigger so that when an agent clicks to call over the CTI off of the case that it updates a date/time field on the case.

I have it set so that the first outbound e-mail marks this, but it would be nice if I could get it to run off of the click to call also.

Any ideas.

Thanks,

Patrick

*werewolf**werewolf*

This package would do that for you (for many standard objects anyway).  It populates a Last_Activity_Date__c field on the parent object. One of these days I'll publish it for real and make it public.

*werewolf**werewolf*

For the record though, that package does contain an Apex trigger, so if you're on PE or something and can't do triggers then you're out of luck.

Legendary PerformanceLegendary Performance

Hi,

In the approval process whenever user click on the recall button the process is terminated and comes back to the stage 1.

What I need is to append a scenerio where the approver is on leave and not able to approve/reassign/reject and hence submitter should be able to invoke back the submitted request so that he can send someone else.

Note Group user is not allowed in the business scenerio.

*werewolf**werewolf*

This seems a rather bizarre thread in which to put an approval process question.  However, to answer your question, there's a setting on approval processes that allow the submitter to withdraw the object from approval.

Legendary PerformanceLegendary Performance

Can you please elaborate more. Which bizare that provides the facility to invoke the submitted request.

I think once the record is submitted the control goes out of the hand of submitter untill the approver rejects it.

and in my case approver is absent for long time

*werewolf**werewolf*

If your approval process is set up so that the owner can remove an object from approval, then he can; otherwise only an admin can remove an object from approval.

TrimbleAgTrimbleAg

WereWolf,

Thanks for the help, unfortuntly it looks like the one object I needed it for (Cases), it does not support when I review the package.

But always thanks for the help and your constant assitance on the message boards! You help so many people!

Thanks,

Patrick

*werewolf**werewolf*

That may be true TrimbleAg, but the code is very similar for Cases as for all the other objects --  a copy/paste operation is really all that's needed there.