function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rajmulrajmul 

how to login to salesforce through eclipse ide without security token??

hi alll,

how to login to eclipse ide without security token..as security token is not visible in my developer edition(im system administrator and i have all permissions)...

i tried with various instructions given by few people..but not succeded...

need  exact solution..

or 

where can i find security token in developer edition.?

Thank you  all.

rajmul

hitesh90hitesh90

Hi raj,

Below are the steps to generate security token. you will receive email for that which contains security token.

1. At the top of any Salesforce page, click the down arrow next to your name. From the menu under your name, select Setup or My Settings—whichever one appears.
  2. From the left pane, select one of the following:
    • If you clicked Setup, select My Personal Information | Reset My Security Token.
    • If you clicked My Settings, select Personal | Reset My Security Token.
  3. Click the Reset Security Token button. The new security token is sent via email to the email address on your Salesforce user record.

Important :
Hit Kudos if this provides you with useful information and if this is what you where looking for then please mark it as a solution for other benefits.

Thank You,
Hitesh Patel
SFDC Certified Developer & Administrator & Advanced Administrator & Sales cloud consultant
My Blog:- http://mrjavascript.blogspot.in/

nbknbk

The security token is not required if your org not enable 'Reset Security Token' section. Can you check Environment which u selected 'production/sandbox' . 

Which version you r using Eclipse -