function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ReksReks 

QA Salesforce !

Hello !! All

Was just exploring developerforce and was looking to a community for QA ?

or

Is it that in developerforce there is no allowance for QA !

digamber.prasaddigamber.prasad

Hi,

There is no specific group for QA. However, you can ask any question in 'General Development' question.

ReksReks

Why don we get to start a community for QA as some people might be waiting and without QA how is that possible to deliver the quality ?

Valid point!

ReksReks

Thanks !! Any solution to address this or take this forward ! As being a QA I would have certain questions which are related to QA only and nothing related to developer. So please suggest me how should I start with my initiations ?

Hi,

As far as I know we cannot create our own group. Why don't you open a case with salesforce support and let us see if they can help us on this.

ReksReks

Hello !!!

There is an error which is thrown so I am unable to log a CASE too ! Suggest me which is that way where I could send the request. This is why I said a QA is needed ! ;)

Hi,

Just for you information, you can log a case only from partner portal or any product instance. Let me know, how you are trying to log a case and what error you are getting?

ReksReks

Hi !

I got into developers force and logged in

Got into help and there I found a option of Help 

At the down right hand side there is a option as Submit a Case. 

When I get into that to log then again I will have to login and there an error which is thrown so unable to proceed.

Kindly let me know for other option.

Thanks

Hi,

As I said above, you can log a case from partner portal or production instance. From Developer edition you will not be able to.

ReksReks

Could you please let me know how to proceed with the CASE logging through partner portal as I am unable to get that !

Hi,

Do you have access to partner portal?

ReksReks

Suggest me how to get that ! ?

Hi,

Access to Partner Portal is associated with license. Do you have access to any of Product org, may be of your client or your own company?

ReksReks

Thank you so much .. Definitely I would have a word with the concerned person :)

Hi,

If you feel that I was able to help you, could you please give me KUDOS for the same.