function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RobinWRobinW 

Change Sets Error: Named Filter - Lookup already has a filter

Hi All,

Since yesterday, we are receiving a strange error whilst deploying Change Sets. 

Following error appears:

API Name                                                                                                           Type                          Line          Column           Problem

Account.nf_01I20000000cW3oEAE_00N11000000GMQhEAO        Named Filter              121                  19               Lookup already has filter

Strange story here because I've been using and cloning the Change Set, where as this Lookup filter it's referring too, already exists a while on the Destination Org. Since the last 2 packages, we've been receiving this issue. The first 2 times, we could solve it by removing the filter or the field on the destination org. But we've this doesn't work anymore. Removing the field and then trying to Deploy & Validate keeps providing this error.

What is even more strange, If I look to the Metadata of the Account object, I can't find back the exact API name of the Named filter. The second part (after the _ ), the Id/Numbers are always different. 

Any idea what might cuase this issue or how to solve this?

Thanks in advance,

R

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
RobinWRobinW

For whom it may concern: Problem got solved by recreating the entire Change Set. 

All Answers

RobinWRobinW
Worth mentioning is the fact that the Change Set has been cloned several times. Maybe the cloning of the Change Set caused an error?
RobinWRobinW

For whom it may concern: Problem got solved by recreating the entire Change Set. 

This was selected as the best answer