function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SanchitaSanchita 

Problem in SFDC and SAP integration through SAP/PI

1. I have Create WSDL at SAP/PI side for Account Object

2. I have import that WSDL  in salesforce.

3. It generates a class automatically.

What next action should I need to take as per integration perspective Or this much is sufficient.

SanchitaSanchita
Have I need to make trigger or some class to call generated class. Please give me guidelines so i can procceed
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC

Hi Sanchita, 

See the steps below, 

• Select a Development Language
  • Create an Integration User
  • Select a WSDL
  • Generate a WSDL Document
  • If You Use the Partner WSDL
  • Manage Sessions
  • Change the Session Timeout Value

http://developer.force.com/cookbook/recipe/setting-up-your-salesforce-com-web-services-api-applications

Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC

Generating and Consuming Salesforce.com WSDL Classes
Web Service Definition Language (WSDL) classes must be downloaded from Salesforce.com and used to generate classes for communicating seamlessly with Sterling Field Sales. Generation of WSDL classes must be done as part of the installation.
To download the standard Salesforce.com Partner WSDL:
Navigate to API screen.
Click the Generate Partner WSDL link.
The WSDL XML file is displayed. Save the XML file with the extension “wsdl” to a local directory. For example, Partner.wsdl.
To download the Sterling Configure, Price, Quotes Managed Package WebService WSDL:
Navigate to Apex Classes screen.
A table listing all the Apex classes is displayed. On the “SciQuotingHelper” Apex class row, click the WSDL link. The WSDL XML file is displayed.
Save the XML file with the extension “wsdl” to a local directory. For example, SCIQuotingHelper.wsdl.
To generate the WSDL classes and consume them in Sterling Field Sales, do the following for each of the two WSDL files downloaded:
Note:
You must use Apache Axis version 1.4.
Generate the Java source code files. For details on generating Java source code files, refer to the Web Services API Developer’s Guide on Salesforce.com.
Compile the Java source code files into a JAR file.
Include the JAR file in the Sterling Field Sales application classpath using the install3rdParty tool.

Note:
If you encounter problems generating WSDL classes, refer to Sterling Configure, Price, QuotesTroubleshooting the Sterling Configure, Price, Quotes Managed Package Installation.

See the sample code in the link below, 

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_quickstart_steps.htm

Regards,

Ashish