function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mathewsmathews 

Installing package in multiple account

Hi All,

Is it possible to update/installs a managed package in multiple accounts at the same time ?

Thanks in Advance for the reply.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Yes you can!

Click on your manage package > There you will see three tab "Components" , "Versions" , "Remote Access" > Click on  versions > Click on "Push Upgrades" .

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

All Answers

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Yes, why not. Are you facing any problem?

Thanks

Ankit Arora

mathewsmathews
Can you explain how to install a managed managed in multiple accounts . Thanks Abey
Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

I hope am on right track. You will get a URL when you upload a package (managed/unmanaged).

You can hit the URL in browser > It will ask you the credentials > Provide the org credentials on which you want to install/update it > Follow the steps.

You can also install it on different org at same time by using different browsers (Chrome , Firefox, IE etc..).

Thanks

Ankit Arora

mathewsmathews

Let me make it more clear.

I am doing a bug fix/modification and need to update 25 SF accounts. Is it possible to update all the 25 accounts at the same time instead of updating one at a time.

Thanks,

Abey

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Yes you can!

Click on your manage package > There you will see three tab "Components" , "Versions" , "Remote Access" > Click on  versions > Click on "Push Upgrades" .

Thanks

Ankit Arora

This was selected as the best answer
mathewsmathews

Thanks so much Ankit.

Abey