function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sanju maverickSanju maverick 

User fields missing in eclipse--important help needed pls

Hi Experts,

There is an field called "Mobile Configuration" it is a "Look up field"...This field is available in the Personal information page..I could not find this field in the eclipse schema as well...strange but true...There was another filed called "Mobile user" this field i could find out in eclipse in the name u.UserPermissionsMobileUser.

I could not find the "Mobile Configuration" this look up field in eclipse...Pls help me out..Revert to this at the earliest

Thanks and Regards

Sanju

TejTej

I think u have to enable the field level security for this field in the browser.

Customize -->User-->CustomFields-->Mobile Configuration-->field Level Security-->check the box for your profile 

and refresh your scema.

Thanks

Hi

Hi Experts,

After checking that i Customize--- user in both custom field as well as standard field only i posted this query. That mobile configuration is not available in prod org as well as eclipse but i see that in the "My personal information"

Pls help me out regarding this

Regards

sanju

Hi,

After seeing in both the standard fields and custom fields in eclipse only i posted the query i cant fine that "Mobile configuration" in eclipse field as well.

PLs help me out

Regards

sanju