function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
manubkkmanubkk 

Salesforce instance cs5 is extremely slow

Has anyone been experiencing extreme slowness in the cs5 instance since yesterday? It's so slow that even logging in takes a few attempts, forget about writing code, I haven't been able to code a single line since yesterday. On the other hand the na10 instance is normal.

I even tried connect from the IDE, when I refresh from the server I get the 'Unable to refresh resource/Connect reset' message.

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I thought to give it a shot.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

JimRaeJimRae

According to the Trust site, there was an issue on CS5 on 8/2, they it was resolved. If it is still an issue, you should log a case!!

manubkkmanubkk

I tried to contact the support via the online form. It took me several attempts as it was so slow that it was timing out.

After I filled in the form and clicked submit, I got the below message! :|

An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 934457138-2385 (1385542237)