function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vish_katharkiVish_katharki 

Multi tenancy App

Can one build a multitenant application on developer force by which by each tenant- customer  gets a different view, acess to specific database ?

I was think of Role based Acess ! But here there are those hierarchial roles, but my plan is to implement them such that there are 'n' customers and each can login from a remote machine to acess , customize the app accordingly .

Hoping For a quick reply :

Regards,

Vish_Katharki

gibberishmastergibberishmaster
Hopingly .
Hoping For a quick reply .
Hopingly .
Hoping For a remote machial role by eachial roles, but my plan login from a multitenant application on developer force base hierarchine them such by which by which tenant- customers a quick remote machial role based Acess , customers and each them such can login from a differe therent them such tenant- customer force base ?
I was think of Role by eachink of Roles, but here 'n' customers and each can on developer gets a multitenant- customers a differ.

scrn - conrad
NortsNorts
I considered the same thing after taking the ADM 201 course and seeing the power of the platform. However, there really is no advantage to doing that, since you're paying per licensed user. Since each user is a flat rate, whether they're on one instance or five instances, the cost is the same.

If you're considering multi-tenancy to be able to share resources (like certain objects, code, or configuration), then there are solutions for that as well. Use Salesforce to Salesforce to share data, and deploy to multiple orgs to share code and config.

You may want to step back and consider why you're trying to build a multi-tenant application inside a multi-tenant application.