function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jrotensteinjrotenstein 

Mass Update Anything 1.0.5 for Mac OS X not happy with latest Java version

Alas! My favourite Mass Update Anything utility (wiki | Appexchange) seems unhappy under Mac OS X with Java 1.5.0_19.

Admittedly, it is over two years old and is officially unsupported, I'd appreciate it if the pixies out there could pass a message ot its author (hint, SimonF?). :smiley:

Looks like I'll have to try Mass Update Wizard instead. Anyone had problems with that one?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Drew212212Drew212212

I have yet to do thorough testing, but on first try it seems that Mass Update Anything is working again under the Java install that is part of Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6).

Drew

All Answers

Drew212212Drew212212

I have also just discovered that Mass Update Anything doesn't work any more wth with the latest Java update. I didn't use it frequently, but whenever I used MAU it was the only tool available to do the job and was critical. I hope it gets an update. Alternatives like Mass Update Wizard don't work, because it was the ability to custom edit SQL queries in MAU that was key for us.

Drew

Drew212212Drew212212

I have yet to do thorough testing, but on first try it seems that Mass Update Anything is working again under the Java install that is part of Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6).

Drew

This was selected as the best answer