+ Start a Discussion
edwardEncarnacionedwardEncarnacion 

Linking up Google Adwords account - Stuck on step 2

Hi, 

 

I know that this in not really development or a code related problem but I don't really know where to ask around? So here it goes. 

 

We are setting up google adwords for salesforce on our client's salesforce org, we were done with supplying the adwords customer ID and have moved on to step 2, wherein we are notified that our request is being processed. However we are currently stuck on this step, it has been almost 20+ hours on our first try without receiving a reply, and on our current try it is now 18 hours and counting and still no response.

 

Do you guys have any idea on what's gone wrong?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
EJWEJW

It took 2-3 business days for that step to complete when I went through that process, but I thought was just due to the fact that I was setting this up in a Developer Edition org, not a real production org.

 

I'd open a case with SFDC or wait another day or two, or both.

All Answers

EJWEJW

It took 2-3 business days for that step to complete when I went through that process, but I thought was just due to the fact that I was setting this up in a Developer Edition org, not a real production org.

 

I'd open a case with SFDC or wait another day or two, or both.

This was selected as the best answer
edwardEncarnacionedwardEncarnacion

Thanks,  waiting did the trick(wish I knew that before restarting the process 2-3 times haha), integration occured in about 48 hrs.... just explain that to your boss or client in any case, if they are becoming impatient