function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
lsatonylsatony 

salesforce adwords code snippet kills javascript form validation

We're working on setting up google ad wpords with salesforce, and have a landing page with a web-to-lead form.  only problem - the javascript snippet that SF requires pasted before the body tag. we're using dreamweaver cs4's spry form feilds with validation, but the salesforce javascript breaks the validation, allowing the form to be submitted empty.  i tried using a few other forms of js validation and all are bypassed because of the sf adwords js code snippet.

i remove the salesforce js - the form works - add it back in - the form can be submitted empty.  anyone else out there have this problem?  this is killing me....

thanks!

lsatonylsatony
no one else having this problem?
K8TEK8TE

Isatony

I am having this exact same problem - were you ever able to get it resolved?  If so, please share. 

Thanks!

lsatonylsatony

hi there - this was a while ago - i can't remember exactly what i did.  it's working now - I can give you a few tips based on what I know.

• the sfga snipet now resides at the bottom of the page, not the top
  • i'm using jquery now for validation, no longer using spry

I would say try moving the snippet to the bottom of the page & see if that helps.  if not, consider using jquery for validation instead of spry.