function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AmmukuttiAmmukutti 

Got an Error while Installing Packages

Hai,

I created a Managed package in developer Edition,After uploading it,I tried to install that package in another Developer Edition,While Uploading I got an Error Below,

Your requested install failed. Please try this again.

None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization should have been affected by this error.

If this error persists, contact salesforce.com Support through your normal channels and reference number: 162078345-2867 (17559164)

I Tried with

• Grant access to admin only
  • Grant Access with All Users

Also,

Ignore Apex test failures

Any Idea on this.

NBlasgenNBlasgen

So having had these types of issues with Managed Packages, I'll just say that likely you're going to need to go the route of logging a case as a Bug and referencing the number.  Also, at the same time you do that, make sure you give them access to your Dev Org for at least a week so they can do their own testing.

Odd error that I haven't seen before so no real idea there.  You can try uploading it again, wait the needed 15 to 30 minutes for the package to be uploaded, and try the new package.

I've had a few odd issues with Spring '10's release.  But if you're installing the package between developer orgs then I doubt you'd have that issue.  My Winter '10 package can't be installed in Spring '10 and Spring '10 can't be installed in a Winter '10 org.  So anyways, lots of issues related to the upgrade to Spring '10.  I assume all these kinds of issues will go away once everyone is on the same platform a week from now.