function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JasonGablerJasonGabler 

SMS / Text Messaging from Salesforce?

I've been looking for a way to conveniently send text messages from Salesforce to a predefined group of Contacts, or other phone-releated objects.  I've seen scant discussion on the boards.  One seemingly useful Appexchange application I found seemed pretty defunct.

Is anyone doing this?  I certainly could put something together, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel.   I'd be surprised is this is not a common task.   Please let me know of your experiences.

One option would be to blast emails to a (HTTP contactable) SMS exchange, but a connector would be so much cooler.

jason 

JeremyWhiteley.ax469JeremyWhiteley.ax469
Exacttarget can do this
Gold HassanGold Hassan

Hi Jason,

We @smsmagic have  complete solution to all your SMS (inbound and outbound) requirements. Please feel free to get in touch with us on care@screen-magic.com

Dan taceloskyDan tacelosky
Want to send text messages to select group of contacts? 360 Degree Cloud Technologies can offer complete SMS solutions to meet your requirements. For more info, please visit: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000DpSyIEAV

We provide Functionalities like Auto Forwarding, Routing Incoming message on Email, Sending Automated Text Messages, Ability to send messages with Workflows, works on any Custom or Standard Objects and Fields and many more at a very competitive rates with amazing support.

Luke ShepherdLuke Shepherd
Hello Jason Gabler,

You can use Girikon Smart SMS App for sending SMS/ MMS from Salesforce without any hassle.

Thanks,
Luke